Chalet Resort is situated on the banks of the Banjar
River , Wild Chalet is an ideal entrance to Kanha
National Park Each of the Charming cream washed cottages,
with a spray of bouganvillae growing over their sloping tiled
roofs, command a magnificient view of the river with a backdrop
of lush forests.
The spacious and extremely comfortable rooms are equipped with
all modern amenities to ensure a perfect retreat in the Wilds.
Individual Sit outs and hammocks strategically positioned are
the perfect place to soak in the sun on a winter morning in Kanha.
The Centrally located Dining and recreational area is the place
of all activities during your stay. Naturalists help you unravel
the mystery called Kanha during your stay as they guide you through
Jungle safaris , nature walks, elephant rides, bird watching and
The Wild Chalet Resort - Each member of the Wild
Chalet team ensures that every guest is provided with impeccable
service ,comfort and warmth of a home away from home where Rudyard
Kipling wove the magical tale of the Jungle book.
Facilities at Wild Chalet Resort include:
* All rooms self contained with all modern amenities
* Restaurant offering Indian , Continental and Chinese cuisine
* Jungle safaris in Jeeps
* Wildlife movies and audiovisuals
* Tiger Shows / Rides on Elephant Back (subject to availability)
* Sizzling Barbecues around bonfires
* Tribal dances
* Nature trails
* Bird watching walks
* Bullock cart rides
* Visits to Manegaon Tribal Village
* Visit to picturesque spot on the River - Bokardhara